A worker’s confidence in electrical safety directly impacts his/her task productivity. This webinar will focus on the various challenges involved in mechanical and electrical LOTO procedures, NFPA guidelines and ways to enhance workers’ confidence and productivity while performing maintenance tasks through the use of Permanent Electrical Safety Devices (PESDs) followed by Q&A.
1. Understand the basics of mechanical and electrical LOTO
2. Various challenges involved in LOTO with application scenarios
3. NFPA guidelines and OSHA mandates
4. The importance of safety-by-design and engineering controls
5. How to enhance the workers’ confidence and productivity with PESDs
For questions email: Sales@Grace-Eng.com