Q: My cover is broken, can I order a replacement?

A: The GracePort+ are the only housings where the covers can be replaced. If not a GracePort+, the entire housing will need to be replaced if the cover is damaged. The part number would be H-X-“XX”, where XX is the housing size and enclosure rating. So for a P-R2-K3RF0 with a broken cover, the housing part number H-X-K3 would be ordered.

Reach out to the Sales Team at Sales@Grace-Eng.com, 563-386-9596, or the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen if you need help identifying a part number.