CONDITION MONITORING SENSORS
Predict Failures. Prevent Downtime. Enhance Safety.
Are you looking for a condition monitoring solution that will help you maximize uptime on your critical equipment and reduce unplanned downtime? Look no further!
Our GraceSense Predictive Maintenance System continuously monitors failure indicators (like vibration, pressure, temperature, current, etc.) and will alert maintenance staff to potential problems before your equipment fails.
Get started with one of our Starter Kits and start making proactive maintenance decisions for your most critical equipment.
- Targeted wireless vibration and temperature nodes for monitoring rotating equipment
- Wireless sensing hardware that can capture data from almost any 3rd party sensor
- WiFi or LTE connectivity to our Azure-hosted cloud services
- Web-based access to both current and historical data
- Web-based control over fully configurable alarms and alerts delivered via email or SMS
- Tight integration with your existing PLC/SCADA/DCS over EtherNet/IP or Modbus TCP/IP
- NEW! Rockwell Automation AOP available in Studio 5000 v35 or by request for earlier versions