1000V Safe-Test Point
The safest way to verify absence of voltage with the electrical cabinet door closed by using your trusted voltage meter, now rated for use on equipment up to 1,000 VAC/VDC.
Our new Safe-Test Point is a permanently mounted safety device that allows qualified personnel to perform an absence of voltage test from outside an electrical cabinet through a high-impendence, protected finger, safe test point.
- UL Rated Operational Voltage Range of 1000 VAC/VDC
- UL Type rated 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- Self-powered, no additional power supply required (no battery)
- Meets NPFA 70E, Article 120.5, step 7 (live-dead-live test)
- Suitable for CAT III/IV applications